Saturday, June 2, 2007

oh man

oh man is right. Sanctus Real's new album is slated for around February 15th 2008. I'm psyched. Also, one of the bands I've been keeping an eye on called Wavorly has an album coming out june 12th and they just put out all the songs on their purevolume so that I'll be able to check them out better. You guys should do the same. I visited this art supply place in westminster that was freaking sweet. Just bought me a drafting desk, a lamp, and a tray so that I will officially have a place set aside for my arts purposes. I bought some pirate stuff there too. the rug was tiny, but I pulled the flag out and it's huge! You guys will be seeing me displaying my colors very soon. KAZAAAR!

4 comments:

Padfoot240 said...

THAT'S LIKE A WHOLE YEAR FOR SANCTUS REAL!?? NOOOOO

Cory said...

It'll be worth the wait.

Denise said...

Would that be Art Supply Warehouse by any chance?

Paul's spent more money there than I care to imagine.

Cory said...

yes, that's the place. I don't blame him for splurging over there. That place is amazing!