Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pumpkin carving (Edited)

So I decided to post the first two in a series of four different pumpkin carvings that I am doing this year. These two are Heroes related and were the only ones I could get done tonight because I'm pretty tired. So far, It's just the symbol and the eclipse. I tried my hand at pumpkin scraping for the first time on the eclipse so I need to do some fine tuning. What you see in the eclipse is not actually cut out. I'm sure you guys understand. EDIT:
So, I did end up carving another pumpkin but it didn't come out too well due to some complications so this is it...where real pumpkins are concerned. I did carve a famous scene from Scarface into a fake one which turned out ok. I'll probably do some touch ups on it next year. In any case, it was a pretty good year of carving.

I'm hoping to get the pictures of last night up soon so that I can put them up as well. Good times all the way.

2 comments:

Amy said...

yeah cory! these look awesome!!!

Cory said...

thanks guys. I appreciate it.