Tuesday, November 6, 2007

THIS IS SPARTA!

I think I can do one better. Somebody get me one of these, or better yet steal it and record yourself yelling "Madness!....I mean ..Stealing!? THIS IS SPARTA! " then kick a person into a randomly placed bottomless pit. That'd make my year.

In other news, I have managed to spread the Nerf assassin game to Valley. Muwahaha. Last time I checked they have 7 confirmed to play their own variant of the assassin game with more to come. Yours truly will be regulating the game (they don't see me everyday so they can't yell at me if something happens. HAW!) Heres to spreading a fire and possibly ticking off teachers. Hooray.

On a related topic, Guy's nerf night this saturday from 6-12. Prepare for the most brutal foam related ownage you will ever witness. Should be a good ol' time. nerf night at church sounds like a crazy idea too, but I have something to say to that...

MADNESS!? THIS IS DFCC!!!!!

4 comments:

Padfoot240 said...

Prepare for nerf!

Bethany said...

our assassin's game starts this friday, i'm excited :)

Jillian said...

Assassin was fun! I can see Miss Admiraal having fun with that game. Or just have fun making fun of it.

Cory said...

it was a ton of fun. hoping we can get another one going.