Thursday, November 15, 2007

Taking back what is mine

So, I was strolling through Borders bookstore the other day (one of my favorite places in the world) when I spied something that instantly depressed me to no bounds. It was Searching for God knows what by Donald (Jesus) Miller. I miss that book so very much. For those of you who don't know the tragic story surrounding my copy, I let Mike Dunbar borrow it at some Burn at the beach. I haven't seen it since. The worst part about it is that I never finished the book. How many years ago was that!? I remember reminding him a couple of times. One time, he told me he had bought his own copy. I have his aim screen name but I've only ever talked to him once. He hasn't answered my messages for the longest time now.

Enough is enough. I miss that book way too much to let it go. Not to mention it had a book mark in it that was of sentimental value. It's time to throw down.
Conversation with Boxsocialbonanza
Rurouni011
:
I want my book back
Rurouni011: It's been far too long. I miss Donald Miller.
Rurouni011: Do you even know who you're in debt to? I'm certain we'll be seeing each other very soon.

It's on. While I'm at it, does anyone know where Mike Dunbar lives/attends school? As you can see, a personal visit is in order. In related news, I never celebrated my 50th blog post. *confetti*. It's my 53rd now though. better late then never though right?

7 comments:

Padfoot240 said...

Congrats on your blog count!

Mike goes to UCSD! With Dan and Berf!

Cory said...

I'll have to pay off berf to take him out. He'll do it.

Bethany said...

Oh geez. I hope I never get on your bad side.

Cory said...

You'd better not. I'd destroy you. Boots wouldn't even be able to save you.

Jillian said...

Wow! I'm glad I never got on your bad side either. :) Whew... I would be very scared.

Jillian said...

Wow! I'm glad I never got on your bad side either. :) Whew... I would be very scared.

Cory said...

yes jillian, rightly so.