Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Sickness, more like suckness

So I've been sick for the past two days. Definitely terrible. I mean you do get to skip school but that sucks for 2 reasons. I have a crapload of notes to get, but Calstate fullerton made that a little bit easier for me. secondly, I got to sit around of view the plethora of terrible programming that spins through the tube almost all day long. The only way I survived was by watching my 24 dvds and waiting till my other favorite show came on. (I don't think I need to tell you guys what that is)

In any case, I plan on getting to school tomorrow, for those of you who care. You will most likely see me at the burn too. I really don't feel like contributing something unique or something that will make you think so I'll leave you all with Sickness=Suckness. goodnight.

4 comments:

Amy said...

HEROES!!!!!!!!!!

hey i hope you feel super better soon man! And maybe you can borrow what's her name's notes. what's her name? and what's happening with her anyway? you haven't told us anything.

Cory said...

I thought we went over this?

Padfoot240 said...

Was it the crawdads?

Cory said...

maybe. I didn't really have much of the crawdads though so if it was them then they must've been some biohazard stuff. I think it could've been chipotle.