Thursday, July 5, 2007

Blowing the dust off my blog with an update.

So I've been back from my fishing trip to Canada for like a week or two now. Some of you remember I was gone and greeted me accordingly, some of you didn't and called and texted my phone while I was gone, and some of you didn't care. In any case, I will be chronicling my whole trip for all of you. Right now I am waiting on getting some pictures developed from the disposable camera I took up with me on my hike to the other lake which I will be telling you about. I took my digital camera too but I don't want to post without those pictures. So just giving you guys the heads up that my blog is back up again and that there is my trip summary on the horizon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! A Chronicled trip. I will await the pictures.

Jillian said...

Uuuuuupdaaatteeeeee

Cory said...

I am due. besides, I haven't developed those pics yet. I have a lot on my plate right now. I've always updated more then you anyways.