Tuesday, March 11, 2008

All the waiting has come to an end.






BRAWL!

It's fantastic. I love it. I've really enjoyed the game so far and it has really gotten me back into gaming, something I haven't devoted a bulk of my time to for sometime. The best part? This guy ---->
Fox McCloud! he's been tweaked a bit. I've heard people say for the worse but I disagree. I'm a big Fox guy and I think my lethality (I don't mean to brag) has gone up exponentially. So there's that. Halo 3 is taking the back burner permanently and will only be a small sidetrack from the greatness that is brawl. Any who....this is fulfilling my nerdy blog post quota so bare with me. (We need at least one per month) I'm just excited about a couple of things. Mainly, my favorite green clad warrior rocks on a whole new level this time. That's right, Link. He's gotten faster and his attacks are still powerful.
Sonic is about to get executed. And just for giggles.... Luigi may not be as popular as his older bro, but he definitely is the family Player.

7 comments:

sunada said...

there's definite balancing of some of the older characters.


game = awesome

Cory said...

we are in total agreement.

Padfoot240 said...

We need to get together and play soon.

Cory said...

setting up the online play right now and I'm going to add some friend codes from some clan members

Team Parks: Jason and Kristin said...

I need to come play with you all and check it out. I know how much you all love that game.

Cory said...

you are always welcome over at my house for some good brawl action Jason.

Jillian said...

Fun stuff Cory. I have no idea what you are talking about... but Fox is a n awesome character.