Tuesday, May 6, 2008

What's on my shelf

In alphabetical order by last name of author. (not on my shelf, but for listing purposes. Some of my books are big.) This is a list of books that I have read/plan on reading/finishing. X is for finished, fractions for how much I've read already. Books are in the same series if not spaced.

Rob Bell

[x]
Velvet Elvis

[x] Sex God

Terry Brooks

[]
First King of Shannara
[x] Sword of Shannara
[x] Elfstones of Shannara
[x] Wishsong of Shannara
[x] Scions of Shannara
[x] Druid of Shannara
[x] Elf Queen of Shannara
[X] Talismans of Shannara
[x] Ilse Witch
[x] Antrax
[x] Morgawr
[x] Jarka Ruus
[x] Tanequil
[x] Straken

Dan Brown

[x]
Angels and Demons
[1/3] Davinci code. (sooo boring.)

Tom Clancy

[x]
Red Storm Rising

[x] Teeth of the Tiger

[3/4] Red Rabbit (I don't know why I stopped.)

Michael Crichton

[x]
Prey

[] The Lost World

[] Andromeda Strain

Ted Dekker

[x]
Black
[x] Red
[x] White
[x] Showdown
[x] Saint

[x] Thr3e

Daveed Gardenstein-Ross

[x]
My Year inside Radical Islam

Jean Craighead George

[x]
My side of the mountain

Bear Heart

[x]
The Wind is my mother: The Life and teachings of a native american shaman

Homer

[x]
The Iliad and The Odyssey

Brian Jacques

[x]
Redwall
[x] Mattimeo
[x] Marlfox
[] Martin the Warrior

Timothy Keller

[]
The Reason for God: Belief in an age of skepticism

Stephen King

[x]
Cell


Harold S. Kushner

[1/2]
To Life!: A celebration of Jewish being and thinking (good. I think I was working on a good fiction book so I dropped it)

C.S. Lewis

[]
The Magician's Nephew (now I recall reading the whole collection when I was younger, but I'm reading them all over again, so I'm not counting the earlier reads)
[x] The Lion, the With, and the Wardrobe
[] The Horse and his boy
[x] Prince Caspian
[] The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
[] The Silver Chair
[x] The Last Battle

[x] Mere Christianity
[x] Screwtape letters
[] The Problem of Pain
[] The Great Divorce
[] Miracles
[] A Grief Observed

Eric Nylund

[x]
The Fall of Reach
[x] Ghosts of Onyx

Frank Peretti

[x]
The Visitation

[x] The Oath

[x] This Present Darkness
[x] Piercing the Darkness

Mary Shelley

[x]
Frankenstein

Lee Strobel

[]
The Case for a Creator

Bram Stoker

[x]
Dracula

Well that is what I plan on reading that is on my shelf. I've read more books than just those for sure. Clearly I'm bored.









4 comments:

Jillian said...

I still need to borrow Sex God! Thankfully I'll be home soon.

Cory said...

Well I'll lend it to you next time we hang out.

Padfoot240 said...

This makes me want to do this as well.

Cory said...

too bad your book shelf is at home.