Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Follow up on Changes

So here's an update on things:

Got my truck back. Runs pretty well, the acceleration is still a little dodgy and making turns is something to be desired, but I think I just need to break in the new transmission. Put it through it's paces yesterday night driving to Vanguard via streets from CSUF. It actually wasn't a bad drive at all. I didn't realize that Angel stadium and the block of orange are like 10-20 minutes down State college. It was pretty cool.
The volleyball game was pretty intense. Am I right to assume Vanguard and Loma are big rivals? It was crazy in any case. It also happened to be the 2nd time I've had the urge to assault a game official. Going for 3 on the 25th? I also got to see some friends I don't see on a regular basis. It was good times.

I think the stress has subsided now, which is so great. I've been working on what was listed on the last post. Not easy, but it's been pretty good so far. Anyway, Is any one else psyched that halloween is on a friday this year? Meh, I'll probably end up editing this anyway. I'm tired, so here it is for you all.

1 comment: