Sunday, November 16, 2008

Comfort food

Man, this week has been weird. It's been one of the chillest weeks in awhile, but I still couldn't chill. I've been irritated 24/7, from last sunday to this sunday. How ridiculous. I don't think I've ever had a week like this before. On top of all of that, we're all sucking down lung fulls of ash from those terrible fires. Oi Vey. Times like these make me glad In N Out exists. Gosh, that stuff's my comfort food. My mood has increased for the better exponentially even as I suck up the dregs of my large soda. Just a heck of a week with a heck of an ending. Speaking of comfort food, I'm so glad Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Better times for sure!


The only really awesome thing about this week has been the Left 4 Dead demo. I'm lovin' it! For a zombie survival fan, this game's right up my alley. Big team work, big zombie smashing. What more could you want? I just can't wait til tuesday when the real thing comes out. So, if you want to pick up a fun team based game, go pick up Left 4 Dead. You will not be disappointed. And just because I can, the greatest zombie smasher of all time:

3 comments:

Andrew C said...

I'm still on the fence about L4D, if it was cheaper I'd be all over it. $50 seems steep, might wait and see if any sales come up after Thanksgiving.

Cory said...

if you've got in games you don't want any more, you can turn them in to get a discount at gamestop as well as credit towards the game from the games you turned in.

Padfoot240 said...

And if you preorder ASAP(before it comes out) you get $5 off.

So only $45 :)