Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The weather outside if frightful.....but I love it

We've been having some pretty crazy weather lately. The rain has been a good indicator of the winter season. I've been forced to go out wearing a scarf now; it's so doggone cold. I love the rain though. I really wouldn't trade it for any other kind of weather. I hate driving when it's coming down because it almost killed me a couple times, but I don't let that ruin the experience for me much. The 4x4 has really saved my butt this week though considering my route to school is hilly and pretty steep in places.

Anywho, 1 final left 'til freedom! It's a history final this friday so I should be completely fine winging it. What could possibly go wrong right? I've already started to catch up on my little projects. The wooden chest has been put to the side since it ranks as least important among my little projects. I'll get to it of course. I should have some pictures up of the projects I have chosen to document. Others, well, if it doesn't concern you then you'll just have to be left in the dark. Drive safe on the roads everyone, and make sure you buckle up!

1 comment:

Jillian said...

This weather is AWESOME! I completely agree... it's the best.
Good luck on your final.