Friday, January 16, 2009

Add him up.

So our friend Tommy B just got himself a blog. http:/tomba357.blogspot.com
You should add him to your blog friend lists. Do it.

Anyway, things are pretty chill right now. I don't start school till the 26th so hurray for me! So I'm watching the Count of Monte Cristo right now and Count Mondego is about to get his come uppins. The show down with everyone in the ruins is such a great scene! I love when the good guy prevails over the bad guy, especially when sword fighting is involved. That's a movie I highly recommend. go check it out now!

My hardware's been crapping out on me lately so it's put a real damper on my production of stuff. Hopefully I'll be able to get back up and going with my projects and give you guys that kick butt blog post I had planned. Stay tuned!

5 comments: