Saturday, August 1, 2009

Good stuff

So last night was our super awesome L4D Lan party. Pretty much one of the greatest zombie stomping sessions ever! We didn't exactly come out on top every game, or round for that matter, but we still have fun and kicked some butt! Here's a funny little related video that only a few of you will understand.


Good times. Anyway, I've been slacking on the blogging for a while now but this post marks the official 99th blog post. Official because I have a draft or two laying around that I haven't bothered to post because I have no idea what to do with them. So since my next one is going to be the 100th, I thought I'd make it a special one. It'll probably be epically long. So for now, I'll use the rest of this post to put up random stuff as to postpone blog death.
Ok, Kevin found this on the internet and sent it to me. Doggone man. My idea got jacked. Oh well. You guys saw it on my blog first, and some of you even saw the drawings in person first!

Jillian inspired me to put up a music video on here. I will spare you all the girliness and put up some Coldplay and a video that is pretty creative and awesome.

7 comments:

Padfoot240 said...

Love that music video. They are giving Mute Math a run for their money.

Cory said...

I don't know about that. Mutemath provides awesome videos consistantly and they don't have as much music out as Coldplay does.

Jillian said...

CHURCH TANK

Andrew C said...

Sarah's going to be out of town next weekend so I'll have the house to myself if we want to do another LAN party, maybe get a few more people over.

Cory said...

that would be awesome. We had a good night of zombie killing tonight.

Andrew C said...

I'll put together a Facebook event for the 15th.

Sarah C. said...

Andrew, I love that you are planning a party while I am gone.