Sunday, April 1, 2007

Good stuff

Although I've been having a lot of trouble lately, It's good to know that I've got friends I could fall back on who are ready and willing to pull me back up to my feet or just comfort me in my time of need. Be it when I mess up or when I'm having a bad day, you guys always seem to cheer me up. God has been there for me quite a bit lately as well. Great verses always seem to come to mind when I'm having a rough time. In any case, It's good to know that bad times don't last forever. In other news, I got my bible back from Krysti today, with a brand spanking (yes, spanking) new duct tape bible cover. It's pretty sweet. You know ya'll are jealous. But I don't think you guys will be able to get your hands on this NIV Zondervan duct tape bible cover: Bracelet twin edition. Maybe you guys should find yourself a bracelet twin who can make stuff out of duct tape?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

ooo duct tape bible cover. that's pretty awesome.

Cory said...

yes it is

Bethany said...

gosh. i know I'M jealous.