Sunday, April 29, 2007

oh man

So, friday I was approached with the opportunity to speak up in front of the whole student body in chapel on wednesday. I know that this isn't something I should so easily let go, but I really have not been able to think of anything deep and spiritual to say up there. I've been praying about it and scratching my head over it and I still can't come up with anything. It's weird, and it is stressing me out a bit. I'm hoping God would provide the words for me to say before first period tomorrow b/c if I can't think of anything, then I am going to turn down the offer. I've been trying to keep up the faith, but it's hard. I really don't know what to do. I wish I had my bible with me. It would help a lot but I didn't bother taking it out of my locker. What a mistake.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Continue to pray about it and something WILL come to you.

Sarah said...

I'll be praying for you! Don't worry God will use you no matter what you say.

Bethany said...

hang in there, i know you'll do a great job! i'm praying for you!

Cory said...

thanks guys, I appreciate it.