Thursday, August 30, 2007

Greetings from England

No, I'm not in England, I just received a post card from our resident englishman Kevin aka Paddy (or milkinator, padfoot, milky, padfoot240@gmail.com, email me, I'm desperate, and so on) Take a gander. He says; "this trip has been great fun so far, even if I have not met Emma Watson.....yet!" He also wants me to tell you all "Cheerio!" So I'll be passing some verbal cheerios out whenever I say you guys. As for when he's coming back, he didn't really say. Here's some humor straight from kevin. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Missin' that fool! The US needs him! not england.

Cory said...

He comes back tomorrow

Amy said...

hey by the way, i like the new layout of your page.

Cory said...

thanks Amy. I thought I'd get rid of the plain ol' black background.