Thursday, January 3, 2008

Ending a drought

Well I've had this wicked sick creativity drought going on with my blog for like the last couple months. Yes I threw up some design sketches but I am not going to count those yet because I haven't gone anywhere with them. Usually I like to paint when I have the time, but my room has been in major disarray for the longest time. My drafting desk was covered with all my paint supplies and other miscelaneous art supplies were strewn across the room so I really couldn't get anything done unless I did some reorganizing.

I got that done over my break! My drafting desk surface is clean except for some little knick-knacks, but that is of no concern what so ever. I know I've said this before, but I promise that I'll produce some results this time. Expect some eye candy up here in the near future. I've already been working on my super nerdy project that only halo fans would appreciate but I'm starting on something today. HOORAY! So there you go.

8 comments:

Cory said...

That sounds like a challenge. I'll even throw in a self inflicted lightning bolt scar

Amy said...

haha, yeah i really like this idea.

Cory said...

paint though, maybe. I'll do a sketch first and rough it out. I could go three ways with it: pen and ink, charcoal, or paint on canvas. I could do watercolor too, but I need a ton of practice.

Jillian said...

Drafting desk!!! wooooooooooo

Padfoot240 said...

I'd buy it

Sarah said...

Speaking of Halo,
let's play!!!

Team Parks: Jason and Kristin said...

Something about American Gladiatiors.
Preferrably WOLF

Cory said...

I've got a couple ideas floating around in my head for other stuff. They'll become a reality soon, don't worry.