Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Oh the little things

They make me smile sometimes. A week or so ago I had been traveling back from CSUF due to some miserable activity I had to attend when I decided to stop at an outdoor swapmeet. Admission was free that day so I figured it wouldn't hurt. Hey, I like to find good deals on stuff. why not. So I walk around till I come across the old asian dude trying to rid himself of a paintball gun, 6 pods, a bag of paintballs and an electric hopper for $30. After inspecting it, I figured "what the heck, my buddies come down and ask me to go play with them every once in awhile, now I would have a gun to join them." So I forked over the dough and took the junker home for further inspection.

Upon inspection, I realized there was nothing to indicate the name or brand of the gun besides a few logos. Just the other day I decided to photograph it and ask some buddies what it was and today I finally got an answer. It's a WDP Angel LCD. Angel is one of the high end paintball gun brands out today and I had gotten my hands on one of their earlier models at the price of $30. Things like that always make me smile.

I went back to school today. I have one confirmed class that has no midterms or essays. That makes me smile. I have 1 class tomorrow. That makes me smile! I thoroughly enjoy my new copy of the Zombie survival guide that I have been trying to track down for ages. That makes me smile. I'm texting the most awesomest person in the world right now, who makes me smile. Oh the little things.. Life is good.

5 comments:

Amy said...

FUNNNN!!!! sounds like things are going pretty well. i'm glad to hear it. what classes are you taking this semester?

Cory said...

I'm taking begining college writing which is shaping up to be the easiest, most chillout class I'll have.

History 110b: 16th century to present

Math 110(not want)

physical geology (ewww)

Ya, Angels go for around the $1000 of dollars. mine is an older model so I'd place it at high hundreds to a $1000 at the most. I have seen mostly good reviews about it so I should have fun with it.

Jillian said...

Yay!!! You just told me the story. I'm so happy for you!

:)

Loafy said...

i hear we have a ladyyyy
i am quite happy for you

also for the Zombie survival guide... now i need to go get it myself haha

and it was an angle!! nice

Team Parks: Jason and Kristin said...

You know what makes me smile....
My Machete next to my bed!