Thursday, February 14, 2008

An inconvenient truth

My physical geology class has to be the most boring class I have ever attended. That's an inconvenient truth. In any case, the teacher made us watch that movie today. Lord have mercy. I don't care if all those glaciers melt. I want to roam the seas in a trimaran like kevin costner. I want Water World so shut up Al Gore and go make a boat and grow some gills. I think I may go and clear the 99 cents store of it's cans of aerosol and just extinguish them all in front of his house. Take that Al Gore and global warming! She turned the lights off too, but I was able to do some creative writing on a story idea I had floating around in my head. I think I have like 10 some odd pages now.

In any case, I'm still alive and kicking. I was walking my puppy today and he scared off a dog that surprised us that was twice his size. What a good dog. That's all I have to report right now I guess. I hope everyone had a good v-day. And if you didn't have a valentine then be reverent for those who lost their life this very day getting in Al Capone's way. I appreciate the holiday a lot more for the massacre than the card and candy bit anyway =P

5 comments:

Padfoot240 said...

That's the spirit!! Down with Al Gore!

Jillian said...

Yes! You have trained your dog well.

Bethany said...

Titus is SO CUTE. :) :) :)

Trento said...

That movie was terrible. We watched it in my Enviro class.

Now its the soils and rock cycles unit. SNOOZEFEST.

Amy said...

Waterworld, on the other hand, was amazing!