Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Since Kevin did it...

My b-day is only 6 days after his. I don't expect these gifts anyway but I just feel like running through some stuff that I need/would like to have.

24 season 6 (the collection would be complete for now, and I never finished it)

Spy griffin glasses http://www.amazon.com/Spy-Griffin-Sunglasses-Black-Gloss/dp/B000XQR590/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1207709337&sr=8-13
(I lost my other glasses at school. not nearly as expensive as these, but it was a terrible loss. I'm using my beloved aviators for now.)

Another book shelf (my current one is getting quite crammed)

Gungrave complete set (loved it, but never finished it)

anything people think I would like (it could be random. Kevin got me a mini lawn gnome last year. Inside joke kind of, but lawn gnomes are cool)

Donald Miller collection (kevin told me his books were all rolled into one. I have not been able to find the doggone thing. Not to mention I never finished "Searching for God knows what." Thanks mike dunbar.)

Get to work, or don't and just pretend you did and imagine my gratitude towards you for getting me something.

4 comments:

Jillian said...

What would you do if Kevin jumped off a cliff?

Cory said...

watch

Team Parks: Jason and Kristin said...

No one can dis the lawn gnomes
Jason

Jillian said...

Good idea. :)