Thursday, June 19, 2008

just some stuff

Nothing really too big to report. maybe a little summer activity update to go along with kevin's.

Assassin game (season 2?) - I think we should get this going again may be and start it earlier this year. I know we ran into some problems last time because some of the participants left to college. Rest assured, that will be brought into consideration. I propose maybe a cut off date so that the game doesn't run crazy long. If more than one participants are left on that day maybe a showdown at highnoon? Might be an interesting twist in the game no? So go dust off your nerf guns (some of you need to buy some even.)

Now last year a group of us went up to big bear for a little get together. What if we do something like that again? I think it'd be a ton of fun just like last year so we should consider that. I'm just trying to figure out what we could do while we are all out of school.

some updates: I'm working! I'm a part of the family business (the legit non-lethal kind. So we are clear on that..) Come visit me at my cousin's bike shop in bellflower. Buy something or bring it in for repairs. You guys would make me very unbored. I don't really have anything interesting to say besides that. Enjoy your heatwave everyone!

2 comments:

Padfoot240 said...

assassin domination!

Jillian said...

Heat waves are terrible. You should take them out.