Thursday, March 5, 2009

Doodles

So I was recently reminded by a close friend of mine about doodling and how much I do it in class and stuff. I usually have a collection of doodles stuffed in my bible that I carry around so I figured I would start a blog doodle series. This series is called the Church Doodles series. All of these were done somewhere within DFCC. Enjoy. I thought some of these were actually kind of funny.
This is the oldest version of the Church tank still in existence. The first version was submitted into the offering plate during that little series where the pastor was putting up doodles that were submitted on the screen. It must've been too sacrilegious/controversial or something. It was shown cresting a small hill with a tree and a happy little sun in the back. It was awesome. Version two was also submitted for good measure. So I'd say this one is version 3Another Church tank. I believe this was during the church sermon series "the unstoppable force" So this was around the same time as the Norma Coss Juggernaut picture frame jokeThat is a crude drawing of a Megazord just in case you guys were wondering. I couldn't resist
This one is kind of funny. Make sure you read some of the stuff I've written. And then on the flip side of the notes there is....Make sure you read the notes!I really liked this one...So Tom and I decided to start some kind of ridiculous battle series. We did some collaborations. If you are the Wallaces then you have one on your fridge. Notable warriors in this picture are as follows from left to right: GW Bush, Monkey with a flamethrower smoking a cigar, Super Lincoln, Super Mario, Zombie Steve Irwin, Captain Planet
This one is kinda bad. It was done during xmas time too. What Jews have to do with aliens is beyond me. I have no idea what I was thinking. Mark Shoch does that to you sometimes...This one is kind of weird too. They started giving us some lines for our church notes instead of bullet points. On top of that they added that dude with the light bulb. It was begging to be destroyed. Notable fighters include: Super Lincoln, The Brave Little Toaster, Charizard, (not pictured) Super Mario. (who do you think tossed the Bomb-omb?), Monkey with a flamethrower smoking a cigar, robotic knight, The Avenging Unicorn.This one rocks a little harder. It's infamous Herbert the Lawngnome who adorns the remains of an old church trip to frantones flyer.This is the last one that I've got. I drew this on the outline sheet from our last staff meeting during the meeting. Except for the rocket, they're all some sort of beast. Mostly mythical. Mythical beasts rule.

Next doodle series will be about my school doodles! good times.


7 comments:

Gudymente said...

"I'm captain planet space douche!"

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Jillian said...

Church tank operator or Jack Bauer. YES!

Padfoot240 said...

Church Tank!!

I loved the Juggernaut, that was good.

Cory said...

in the works haha

Team Parks: Jason and Kristin said...

That's pretty amazing!!! So much mythicalness!

Denise said...

Bleh mleh sneh!!!!

So there.

Cory said...

wow. thanks. that's exactly what I wanted.