Sunday, April 5, 2009

Avoid the grave!

Alright, I don't want to be a dead friend so this is me crawling out of the blogger grave! I was actually making a deeper blog post last night, but I was too worn out from the high school all nighter (doggone kids) to think straight. Right now I'm just lazy.

I go back to school next week! No fun, but there's no getting around it. I had my week of fun and good times, now it's back to prison! Oh well. I'm really looking forward to summer. There are so many projects I have stacked up it's not funny! I've had to put off my really time consuming ones till the summer because of school. My schedule isn't that bad, but I still don't really have time to work on all of it. Curse these crazy hobbies of mine!

Speaking of which, I've been meaning to do a totally nerf related post just because people have been giving me flack about it. I'd like to give you all some insight into how the big boys play with kid's toys. If you would like to be a test subject in regards to darts coming out of a modified gun and into contact with human flesh, please let me know. It's for science.....and so I can inflict pain on you. Like you guys would be able to stop me anyway...

3 comments:

Padfoot240 said...

Lets see how the death dart really works on human flesh!

Cory said...

We know how that dart would work considering we got it stuck in a wooden stool. It would be an awesome experiment though.

Jillian said...

I look forward to the deeper post AND the nerf post.