Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A new addition to the family

So I finally went through with it. I bought my handgun the day before camp. I went and picked it up a couple of days after I got back from camp. I've been meaning to puts so picks up of the beauty. I've been neglecting my blog a bit anyway. I ended up settling on (as if it were a bad thing) the HK USP Compact in 9mm.





Next to my iphone

I like the feel and the fit, which is important when picking out a handgun. It also looks pretty cool in my opinion. I haven't fired it yet, but I'm hoping to take it down to the range soon. Apparently, you're supposed to give guns girl names, so I figured I'd settle on Jackie because it's close enough to Jack Bauer and it's not Kim Bauer. I'm confident my handgun is going to have a better track record than Kim anyway. I think I've got almost all the essentials to staving off an army of the undead now!

6 comments:

Andrew C said...

Soooo range trip Sunday?

Cory said...

I'm totally down!

Padfoot240 said...

Kim Bauer had a pretty good 8th season. But yes, all of her previous actions were pretty terrible...

Nice choice!

Cory said...

That's true. She is hawt. How about we go and shoot some real stuff, then we kill aliens on the web later.

Andrew C said...

Lol, could be real nerds and make some Zerg targets.

Cory said...

that would be amazing!