Wednesday, January 24, 2007

1 more to go!!!

So I finished up with my chemistry exam today so that leaves Algebra 2 left. I just finished studying and I plan on hitting the books again pretty soon. In other news, I started a new book awhile back called "Teeth of the Tiger". Yes it is another Tom Clancy novel. I was severely disappointed with Red Rabbit, which I really had to put down due to the characters being stuck in the same spot for around 220 pages or so. but this one is shaping up to be pretty good. It started out with an Israeli spook getting knifed after going for a dead drop. Ok a bit of espionage lingo in there, I'll explain. Spook= field operative, like a spy. Usually gathers intelligence. Dead drop= a trap for an enemy field operative to pick up and get caught/killed. Ya so that dude, who turns out to be a Chief of Mossad (Israeli intelligence Agency) in the rome division. So he was knifed in the bathroom and made it look like he was mugged. pretty sweet for only 4 pages in. I'm hoping it will get better, It looks like it, but we'll see.

2 comments:

Cory said...

I haven't read many of his, I read his book "Red storm rising" which I am pretty sure is his thickest paper back. That one I couldn't put down. If you want to borrow it you can. I think you might like it. but I don't know. What would you think about world war 3? lol

Padfoot240 said...

I need to read showdown