Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Nervous ticks, Chapters 8-9., and 24

3 exams done, 2 to go! So I was taking my exam yesterday and I was finishing up on my essay and then I realized I had some weird tick. After every word I wrote, I twisted my pencil between my fingers once. I don't how or when I picked it up, but that is just some weird thing I noticed. I have also been told that I hold my pencil weird? Somebody should verify the weirdness of my pencil gripping just so I have some sort of clarity. Moving on, I finished typing out LOH chapter 8 yesterday. (I'm sure only kevin cares) I'm starting on chapter 9 tonight and I'm hoping to get it done by around the end of next week. I'm hoping to end the whole saga by the end of the school year (hopefully) and putting the book together by then. So, 24 last night was pretty intense!!! I'm sorry to say that my fears came true last night. Chloe confirmed that Jack actually did kill Curtis, So we won't be seeing him anymore. ( RIP Curtis) And last night was one of the biggest twist I have ever seen. It turns out that the guy from season 5 that gave Jack's whereabouts to the chinese and actually got him sent to china was his own brother!!! The same guy who was influencing Logan! Oh man!! When Jack finds out he will be pissed! Seriously, I don't care if he is Jack's brother, I want him dead! Oh man, he is also responsible for Palmer's death! I hope Jack finds this all out. It will definetly make this season very much more enjoyable than it already is.

2 comments:

Cory said...

It is. Legend of Herbet (LOH). Is some inside joke that spawned 2 years ago from another inside joke from way before then. Some story that I just didn't let die. So I've been working on it since Sophomore year and I'm hoping to have it done by the end of this year so kevin and I can put our little book together. It is kinda weird (kinda ha!) but it is a little writing experience for me. I think it might be at least decent now. oh well. So far, the only person who reads them is kevin.

Cory said...

of course, of course. I think kevin said he wanted to bind it, which would be funny, but awesome.