Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Futbol, Calcio, Soccer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZLKGwsUi5g
That video really sums up my admiration for Francesco Totti (I couldn't figure out how to put a video on blogger, but for the curious, I am going to link some good soccer videos I find on my blogger with a whole section devoted to it). Good stuff. I'm sure he is one of the best soccer players out there. (One of, not THE) In any case, he is pretty good. I kept up with his club team before I gave up T.V. and I have to say that he is doing better then he did during the World Cup. He really didn't bring his A game to the world cup, plus allegedly one of their team mates had died/committed suicide? ( I could not clarify) In any case, He has gotten his game back and his team , AS Roma, Is one of the best teams in the world, up there with Manchester. Hopefully you Beckham fans can understand how I believe Beckham is not THE greatest soccer player on the planet. I do recognize that he is pretty good, even though people fail to hear me say that.

2 comments:

Padfoot240 said...

I haven't heard anyone claim that Beckham is THE greatest player ever. I'm pretty sure Stephen Chow is the greatest.

Cory said...

I have. My sister's friends have been adamant about expressing how beckham is the THE best. well w/e.