Tuesday, March 6, 2007

So far, so good.

Well I survived another monday without 24 and heroes. so far so good. Nobody has spoiled it for so far, which is good. I appreciate you guys who have gone out of your way to hold back from discussing those shows around me. Kevin has been a really devoted friend by going out of his way and not doing a weekly blog post on it. that is a friend and true 24/heroes fan right there. I had to silence my drawing teacher today because she and my friend almost freaked out and went into a super audible discussion over heroes less then 5 feet from me. She was cool with me not wanting it to be spoiled though, so they want on to discussing it with whispers. In other news, I finished Cell, by Stephen King. I have to say I really don't like King's style and if it came down to it, I'll stick with Clancy over King any day. I started Lee Strobel's The case for Christ today. A little change in pace book wise is good. after that, I am on to either some CS Lewis, or some other book I am referred to. I realized I have neglected my Jack Bauer painting, so I am going to try to get that in, and then aim to finish LOH ch 1 this week. I realized that I really need to reacquaint myself with some of those books of the bible that I haven't read in awhile. If I weren't working on Job right now, I'd be doing that, but I guess I should really put some other things off and work on my bible first and foremost. Prayer for strength would be appreciated folks. Thanks a million

1 comment:

Cory said...

I won't catch up on 24 for along time. maybe we could have a 24 fest this summer