Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Chapter 1 has just begun

Started chapter 1 today! it is looking good! I'm shooting for around 10 or more chapters before I end it. I'm hoping it won't take too long. Well I am sick right now, with a terrible cough, yesterday I stayed home and just sat around and slept b/c I swore off t.v. I'm almost done with Teeth of the Tiger though. I have to say I am pleased with Tom Clancy right now. This book has turned out really well so far. 20 or more pages to go and I am done with that and on to Stephen King's Cell.
Amazuhzing
I realized that I kind of put my 24 painting off to the side. Maybe I should finish that up to take my mind off of actually watching 24 on t.v. (aye pobrecito) I've been working on the book of Job in my bible though, that is looking to be one of my favorite books too.
Amazuhzing
Getting sick is terrible, and having to make up all the work is a pain, especially if your teachers are slave drivers.
Tamminga, you got some 'splaining to do tomorrow, b/c I didn't have a clue what to do with that review sheet. oh well

No comments: