Wednesday, February 21, 2007

shooting down book 2 and onto book 3.......stability please!

I finished book 2 yesterday. (woohoo). Planning on starting, maybe finishing chapter 1 of book 3. To all of you guys who are eager to read my lame stuff (Nathan and Jillian) You won't have to wait too much longer. I'm almost done with the Tom Clancy book I was reading and then I'm on to that interesting Stephen King book.
Well some intense things have come up and they have really unsettled me something fierce. A bit of prayer would be appreciated. I'm hoping my life will become a little more stable because this year has had so many ups and downs that I'm about to lose my mind. I know God has been with me the whole time and has broken the clouds with sunshine, but I am just surprised how one thing can turn a positively awesome day into a positively nerve wracking day! Well it won't kill me, and I know it will be alright in the end, I'd just appreciate some stability greatly. Ash Wednesday today, so no T.V.! I'm off to working on LOH and then studying my bible and quiet time. =)

No comments: