Tuesday, February 13, 2007

24 and things going on

Well last nights episode was jam-packed with intenseness (yes, I said intenseness) Jack got to bust out his pump shotty and blast a few terrorists during an apartment breach. Fayed got away again, leaving Jack to defuse a suit-case nuke. Morris cracked, like expected. I don't really blame him though. I'd like to say I would have struggled so that they could kill me straight, but being faced with torture by a power drill would most likely make me crack. Fayed has a new device to activate the rest of the nukes. Jack's dad is definetly a bad guys, just as I thought. And what is up with grodenko?? Did they say something about a missile? are they going to add the rest of the suit case nukes to some missile platform and launch it at something?? discussion discussion discussion!

Well I worked on my Jack bauer painting for awhile, I messed around with the flames (I don't think they turned out quite the way I wanted them) added some blue lining to the 24 digits so they stand out, and added some more blue above the flames to the left of jack's face. When I work on it a little more, I'll slap up a new picture of it.

2 comments:

Padfoot240 said...

I didn't hear anything about a missile. Although, I did not like that program they are using, whatever that is.

Cory said...

I might have just been hearing things..