Monday, February 5, 2007

I must just be good at predictions

WARNING: 24 and Heroes spoilers


So I've been on a pretty good roll tonight. so far, my predictions for both shows did come true. Jack's dad was involved farther then jack assumed. It was clear as soon as he shot the guard and killed him. (pretty sweet scene by the way. ) His dad killed graham. (shocker right there) but I think we could all guess that Jack wasn't going to be able to have the satisfaction of killing him. from the previews, we could guess that Morris is going to crack. I think Jack may have to defuse the suit case nuke, but we'll see.
Heroes was really good. I had a full on action night. I knew sylar wasn't going to kill bennoit (at least not yet.) and that they would get into a fight. ( gun fight was close enough) My crazy prediction was claire's real dad being Nathan petrelli. I'm glad I hit that one right on button. It was a really exciting night. I am wondering how Hiro is going to get that sword now. I'm also wondering now, that if peter can recall the persons effect on him and use their powers, Will he be able to use all of sylar's powers?? Another good question I think is, what would happen if he was next to nikki?? would he develop this weird split personality named after one of his dead siblings?? Jessica tazed that lady sick. I'm starting to wonder if that bald pudgy Lacky of Linderman's has powers or not. We'll just have to wait and see.

6 comments:

Padfoot240 said...

Ahhhhh, you were right! About Nathan. And it looks like Peter keeps the powers he absorbs...interesting. I'm still waiting for the bomb swallowing scene!

Cory said...

wow kevin, be quiet. never say that ever again.

Amy said...

never, ever, paddy.

Cory said...

I'm glad you agree with me amy. Everytime he says that at school all of the heroes fans want to string him up on the flag pole. But it's kind of hard to do that to an eagle scout.

Amy said...

yeah, i can imagine it would be difficult to string an eagle up on a flag pole...oh well, right? i still can't believe he still thinks they're going to swallow the bomb and each other, respectively. weirdo.

Cory said...

Ya I know. oh man, new heroes tonight. It's going to be intense....to watch later on....