Monday, September 24, 2007

Make it happen.

Alright, so I've started to define boundaries on my time expending. Weekends will be the only time I get to tinker with my nerf guns. Weekdays will be filled with the usual homework and school reads as well as to help whittle down my massive reading list. I think I'm going to start defining days where I can just paint for awhile. A half an hour to an hour a night would be pretty good but maybe 2-3 times a week would be good as well. My blog has had a massive Art drought lately so I better get some stuff up real soon. Until then, sate your appetite for good work with my friend Pauly Wally or Niall in my friends link section. You won't be disappointed. I picked my bible up again finally. Continuing where I left off! Mondays= Heroes night = computer neglect. 'nough said.
Heroes was good tonight. I don't feel like explaining for all of you losers who aren't "in". everybody else will know what I am talking about. If you don't then do something about it! Today marks the massive email volleying that will occur in regards to Heroes discussion. School's pretty crazy now. I'm going to make myself a dry erase calendar on my mirror to remind me of all these assignments and projects. On another note, did anyone else get that weird car commercial that played three freaking times in a row during Heroes?? Made me want to take a pipe to the shins of the person responsible for that. Make it happen.

6 comments:

Amy said...

time-expenditure boundaries sound like a good idea. i hope you can stick to what you decide and that you feel more productive because of it.

Cory said...

I feel like it will help. I'm in the experimental process right now so I'm feeling it out to see if it works.

Bethany said...

writing on the mirror... what a brilliant idea...!

Cory said...

Don't make fun of me beth. I'll drop kick you out of your chair next time.

Padfoot240 said...

Heroes!!

Anonymous said...

Time's pretty valuable. Anytime's a good time to crack down on your wasted use of time and totally reform your usual habits of loafing and actually get to doing something productive. YOU CAN DO IT!